Working closely with coworkers to create and maintain websites, occasionally communicating with clients, completing work in a timely manner.
- WordPress — site-building or plugin development experience
- Drupal 7, 8, Backdrop — site-building or module development
- Linux command line experience
- Git or similar version control experience
- HTML, CSS, JS, PHP experience (all skill levels will be considered)
- Passion for clean code self documenting code
- Willing to teach and learn with others
- Work as part of a team
- Have independent, deadline-driven work ethic
- Ability to communicate progress and discuss roadblocks throughout a project
- Ability to incorporate feedback during development
- Punctual and dependable
Nice to Haves
- Locals who can work in-house with our team.
This is a part-time contract position, with consideration for full-time salaried (+ benefits) employment. Pay is negotiable based on experience.
Please send your resumé to [email protected]. Help us pick you, show us some projects and repos if you have them. Give us a short blurb if you like!
A bit about us
Founded in 2004, Radical Designs is a worker-owned cooperative. We provide web design, development, hosting and support to nonprofits, grassroots social justice organizations and small businesses.
We are located in Oakland’s historic Preservation Park district; 5 minutes from Oakland’s City Center BART station.